THE BLOG

A PLACE WHERE PIECE OF THOUGHTS THAT DOESN'T COST CENTS..

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Father's Day

Its 8th of June..Fathers Day..
To all the fathers , soon to be fathers..HAPPY FATHERS DAY ('',)..
The Pillar that supports the family..Often hiding behind those stern eyes,forceful voice..
But inside..for them its LOVE..
I can see a different pattern in the ways that fathers show their love to their child...depends on the time they were born..1920's, 1950's, 1980's..etc
My Grandpa is a very stern father, barking orders, expected it to be perform the way he sees things, always have the sense that he's words are the word of wisdom, autocratic...
My dad is just the same as my grandpa,not all of it but similar..but he is willing to compromise, understand that things seldom goes as he planned, he never lets me put myself down, always pushing us to be successful..
And now my husband..it seems to early to figure out how will he be later on (as we keep adding on family members)..I just hope he strive to be a good/great father in all areas..(wink..wink) both to his children and wife

No comments:

Post a Comment