THE BLOG

A PLACE WHERE PIECE OF THOUGHTS THAT DOESN'T COST CENTS..

Monday, July 11, 2011

11 July 2011.

It felt like I leave behind this blog..hehhee..Too Much things Coming up...Audits, Reports, Enforcement of ACT 672, but i never leave this blog behind (I bookmarked it already..) Its always there front of me..
Manage to receive quite good comments, but just wait fot the whole report of Audit of Star Rating..
Preparing for it, its like walking on thin ice...Dragging my dear iman with me, alhamdulillah tak meragam, infact..so far..she never throws any tantrum more than mama can handle.,like she knows it..GOOD IMAN..
As for today, i went out to see those areas that falls under my supervision later on..JAUHNYA drive bawak si GUMUK..nasib kasi reload minyak FULL TANK on Sunday..
And today..is my lil sister's bday..:)..HAPPY BIRTHDAY..NOORANNEZZA JUNSIN, but unanswered..


Till Later..
Adiousssss

No comments:

Post a Comment