THE BLOG

A PLACE WHERE PIECE OF THOUGHTS THAT DOESN'T COST CENTS..

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Criminal Minds: SUSPECT BEHAVIOUR

my favourite series..(hopefully ..I don't become one)..aahahhahaa..still sober ok..not into those stupid or terrfying things..
These series is the expand..(i believe) from the CRIMINAL MINDS series..which is great..and i happen to love it sooo muuccchhh..
I have been behind with the series lately..due to my daughter craves 110 % of my attentions..I learnt to deal with my anger n my frustrations..and I read a lot...reading was and is my fav thing to do..
reading makes us more informed and experience teach us the real thing.. and I kinda expected it from my daughter..on the crying, mooning, craving of attentions...i guess reading does get me ahead...and help me to expect those thing...:) ,
I seem to make go on  a different path here..OK...back to the series..i like the story path of these series..cause for me..its different from the norm..
I grew to like CSI..CSI MIAMI, CSI NEW YORK.but..somehow were not taken as i was before..NOW..these series had me eager n looking forward for every week..
GUESS when you're hook..YOU'RE HOOK..:)

well..next time then..alia has just woke up..:)
GTG..XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment